Abbreviated version – key Information
We care about your privacy and value your time. That is why we have prepared a short version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By contacting us, you provide us with information about you that includes your personal data. We guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be made available to any third party without your explicit consent.
- We use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous information about your visits to the website such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
- We use Disqus comments system which involves the use of Disqus Inc. cookies.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
Purposes, legal bases and specified period of personal data processing are described separately for each purpose of data processing (see the provisions below for a detailed description of the different purposes of data processing).
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has been previously given,
- the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
The above mentioned rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 - 21 of GDPR, by writing us an e-mail to the address email@example.com We may refuse to exercise certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete personal data specified in your order until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
Providing personal data is always voluntary, but necessary in order to make a complaint or contact us.
We guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data made available to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by provisions of the Act on the Protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- GitHub, Inc., 88 Colin P. Kelly, San Francisco, CA 94110, firstname.lastname@example.org. - This site is hosted using Github Pages service. GitHub may collect Technical Information from visitors to this website, including logs of visitor IP addresses, to maintain the security and integrity of the website and service.
Complaints. If you submit a complaint, you provide us with data contained therein. We process this data in order to complete the complaint procedure.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfilment of our legal obligations related to the complaint procedure.
E-mail contact. By contacting us through e-mail, you provide us with your e-mail address which shall be associated with the sender. What is more, in the message you can include other personal information.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is your consent resulting from initiating contact with us.
Your personal data provided as part of an e-mail is processed only to respond to your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text information stored on your end device (computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the proper and expected functioning of the website,
- remember your settings during and between visits to the site,
- improve the speed and security of the website,
- use analytical tools,
- protect the site from abusive automated crawling and spam,
- use comments system,
- use marketing tools.
More details can be found below.
First-party cookies. There are two types of cookies: first-party cookies and third-party cookies. We use first-party cookies in order to ensure proper functionality of the website, and for the following purposes:
- recording the acceptance of the Terms of Service,
- providing support.
Third-party cookies. Our website, like most of today's websites, uses functions provided by third parties which involve the use of third-party cookies. The use of these types of files is described below.
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google into our website’s code This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies.
Please note that our website initializes Google Analytics with the setting anonymizeIp. This guarantees anonymized data collection by masking the last part of your IP address.
Details related to the use of information collected by Google as part of our use of Google Analytics as part of our site can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
Comment system. We use Disqus comments system which involves the use of Disqus Inc. cookies.
Disqus already offers a strong Do Not Track (DNT) framework. This includes both honoring DNT settings from browsers and allowing users to opt-out of tracking within Disqus for targeted advertising and content recommendations.
Currently, users with Disqus accounts can update their settings to opt-out of tracking across all devices and browsers where they are logged in.
Logged-out users or readers without Disqus accounts can also opt-out of tracking for individual browsers.
Use of the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is hosted. Each query sent to the server is stored in server logs.
Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific entities using the Website and is not used by the Administrator to identify any User.
Server logs are stored solely for the purposes of administration of the Website. Their content is not revealed to any other entity beside persons authorized to administer the server.